1216 Greendale Road Waynesboro, VA 22980
- Bachelor, University of Mary Washington, 1301 College Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401.
- Major: History.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi, Timeline JS, Facebook, Public Speaking, Reading, Writing, Research and Proposals, and Google Classroom
Relevant Work Experience
- Teacher’s Assistant for my AP US History at Waynesboro High School, Laura Riggans, Waynesboro, VA (August 2014 to June 2015).
- I graded chapter reviews and first drafts of papers. Creating a key and efficiently grade off the key as well as recognize bias in grading subjective assessments.
Other Work Experience
- Cashier and Bagger for King’s Gourmet Popcorn, Veronica King, Afton, Virginia (Summers 2017-2018).
- I accepted money for, made, and bagged popcorn without supervision. Learning to receive money and work with multiple card reader and register systems.
- Volunteer for UMW Student Government Constitution Taskforce (September 2017-April 2018).
- I worked with five people to rewrite and pass a new constitution for UMW’s Student Government Constitution. Learning how to organize month-long educational campaigns and how to cooperatively write a document.
- Extensive class experience in Early American History
- I played three years of Ultimate Frisbee
- I have traveled to over thirty countries